|Date Posted: January 27, 2020||Reference: RG/MK/001-2020|
|Closing Date: February 10, 2020||Work Type: Marketing|
|Number of Vacancies:6||Gender: Male/Female|
|Functional Area: Outdoor Marketing||Open Ended: No|
|Nationality: Afghan||Salary Range: As per company policy/project base Percentage|
|Contract Type: permanent||Years of Experience: At least 2 Years||Year(s)|
|Contract Duration: 1 Year||Extension Possibility: Yes||Yes|
|Probation Period: 45 Days|
Roshnaie Gamma Advertising Services Company established and started its operation on August 2019 under Ministry of Commerce license number 63518. Roshnaie Gamma Advertising Services is dynamic, creative, versatile advertising company rendering services pertaining to marketing, advertising, multimedia and video based in Kabul City. Roshnaie Gamma Advertising Services is a reliable advertising & media production company, which utilizes its high range of resources developing your commercials, viral, corporates, television and promotional videos, branding & identity, photography, event management, audio production, digital advertising, social media management, marketing strategy, website designing and printing.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Researches market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to execution
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Working closely with the head of marketing to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the Head of Marketing and executive team.
- Able to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Head of Marketing and or General Manager
- A very good negotiation Skill
- A good presentation Skill
- Computer Literate
- Achieved goals
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Able to manage multiple task
- Self-motivated, proactive and team player
- Fluent communication in both national languages
- Able to communicate in English ( advantage )
- Able to produce written market report and feedback
- Able to use web applications, MS Office, Outlook and PowerPoint
- At least 2 years of Marketing work experience in a similar company.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of local market demand in the contexts of Afghanistan. | Solid knowledge of Marketing Strategies and processes;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with analytic capacity and ability to produce a written market development reports;
- Strong communication skills, with ·Ability to understand new terminology and concepts easily
- Skill in negotiating effectively in sensitive situations;
- Skill in achieving results through persuading, influencing and working with others;
- Skill in facilitating meetings effectively and efficiently and to resolve conflicts as they arise;
- Good oral communication skills and conflict resolution competency
- Good team player, self-starter, able to work under minimum supervision and maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as business administration, and/or related fields with one year work experience in the same field (Advantage)
12th grade certificate with 2 years work experience
All interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualifications, should apply online by sending their updated CV, Cover letter and support documents to the email address provided below:
Please don’t forget to type the Vacancy Announcement Number (RG/MK/001-2020) and name of the Position applied for in the Subject of your email while applying online. Please note that Applications after the closing date and without vacancy number and complete documents requested will not be considered